Thursday, February 9, 2012

Update.

So after being in labor for 4 days it finally stopped. And than had a gallbladder attack:( so were dealing with that stress now. BUT hey at least no more contractions right? ...LOL  im effaced 80 percent and dilated to a 3 now.  so i guess ultimately, hes almost here:)  just waiting around for him to say" HEY MOM IM COMING!!!"   meh. eh heh... until than im going to try to not think of it.. the more i think about it the more i get disappointed because he isn't coming WHEN AND WHERE I WANT HIM TOO haahah so maybe i just wont think about it, and he will come sooner.. HAHAH!  but just watch... with my luck he will go over due. :-/ yes. my luck sucks! On a good note. Ben got a raise today! so exciting. Im so grateful he has a wonderful job with people who just love him and treat him with the upmost respect possible. :)   Anyways. Jasper knows there is a baby coming... he doesn't like it very much... he sits there and hits my tummy and says " GO AWAY"  :( makes me worried. i hope the two of them get along. I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!  Im ready to pop. :-/    very much so. Whats the point in wearing any pants at all now? They just fall off my hips because my tummy is overly large... its embarrassing. Not to mention that all the maternity shirts i have as well, dont fit, because my tummy dropped and it comes out from the bottom of the shirts.. way more embarrassing!