Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This is ME.




I feel its often important to remember who you are and what you stand for in life.  A lot of times you loose who you are and forget what you have built for yourself if that makes sense. I want to take time to express a few things and situations.
  Im what they call a spitfire, or whippersnapper, or unique :) im very spunky. A lot of people dont like that. or cant really take it.  I tend to think a lot that im not capable of many things and i compare to a lot of people my lifestyle compared to theirs and in all reality, i have a great life. Im classy and i have a great husband and son.    When i first got pregnant almost everyone thought i couldn't do it. They told me to give it up for adoption etc.. and i looked at them and smiled and said, "watch me do it and when you watch me take notes because when it comes time to you being pregnant, you will be coming to ME for advise." So here comes april 1st 2010 and i had my little boy. Ever since than i have had so many people come to me asking for advise etc. and telling me how great of a mom i am. and i sit there and i look back and i just smile at those people who now come to me for advise who looked down on me in my time of need.  I've come to realize that MY mistakes are what made me who i am today.  My whole life i have been independent and stubborn . I liked to isolate and just do things my way, not to be defiant but because i loved being alone i figured it was easier to be around myself than others who judged me off of what others said about me.  i got taken to many counselors because of this. and i forgot who i really was because they put me on so many different medications that i couldn't even remember why i was alive. Dr Grey i remember  asked who i thought i was and i said " ill be whoever you want me to be"  it was sad.  So i went off and tried new things trying to find out who i was, and where i stood in life. i got taken off so many medicines and put on new ones that i was wack.. when i turned 18 i finally had the right to say " STOP" and since than i have figured out who i am and where i want to go in life.    it took 7 years to cap up everything and make my life better and to re mend everything.   i am an amazing person and i have come so far.   I wanted to just express this for some reason. i dont really know why.....  i guess it was a realization.