Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!!!!!


Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad! He has been my rock for my whole life. Its funny, you never realize how much your parents do for you UNTIL you YOURSELF become a parent. I look at my son and sometimes I want to scream because he talks back and is kinda naughty sometimes, than I look back at myself and all the times I hurt my dad or mom. My dad was ALWAYS the one who stood firm and never let me out of his sight and I took it as ' oh my gosh hes so annoying” when in all reality he was doing it because he loved me. My dad has always been there through everything. SO has my mom. When ever Im sad or I cant sleep not ONCE has he ever downed me for calling at 2 am or pushed me away. He is the rock in my life. And the one man I know will never leave me along side with my husband and sons.
He has taught me:
  • to always say thank you
  • to always keep your house clean for visitors
  • to finish what you start
  • to get your payments in ontime
  • to not give up
  • to stay consistant
  • if people have bad customer service, talk to the manager
  • dont yell, write letters
  • dont fight
  • that the lds church is true
  • that he used to drink and smoke and how the effects of it are bad.
  • Treat your spouce with respect
  • if you dont get your math homework you stay up and do it till you get it.
  • He taught me never to let anyone treat me like total crap.
  • Love your family.
  • Love your friends
  • he taught me how to keep friends.
  • To always write legibly on my homework. And how important it is. I never realized how important that was till I saw all the mens handwriting now a days...you cant even read anything.


He is Almost 70 and still running 25 mile marathons. He is the healthiest man I have ever seen and he has the most perfect white hair. Im proud to call him my Dad. Not only dad but my daddy. And im glad he is my sons grandpa. Im grateful for all he and my mom have done. But my daddy will always be my hero.