Friday, February 3, 2012

IM READY

  ok so stopping labor all the time has taken its toll. I now will just let him come. I am so done being pregnant.  Jaspers pregnancy was a breeze other than i just fainted alot. 


Jaspers pregnancy:
------------------------
* fainted a ton
* had a hard time breathing
* sat on ribs alot.


and when i was done being pregnant with Jazz, i got on the elliptical when i was 38 weeks and " literally" ran two miles and made myself feel pain and next morning...POOF :)   Jasper Benjamin Miller   5 lbs 15 oz 21 " long. :) 


Shiloh's pregnancy:
--------------------------
* cervical cancer crap
* diabetes
* cracked hip bone
*  cant breathe
* cant walk
*  my boobs have literally gone into size D and im originally a A or B
* concussions a ton.
* anxiety to a max
* nostril polyps
*  to heavy to carry my own weight
* grew new allergies to everything... including perfumes :(  
* kicks bladder to much...( that is his main kicking point
* gone into labor 10 times... 


  im going to run until i go into labor thats all i can say.  wish me luck..


its been hell. I am ready to just say im done.    its to hard and its way to exguasting to do with a toddler running around...  my motivation is at a total 0.     im ready to be done. i am done.   im going to go on a run until i go into labor. wish me luck!!!!