Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A day for a princess, and the dynamic duo.

 This post may be scattered all over the place and not really make sense...oh well...Once again, Missy and I went on another crazy adventure.  Like we always do. Haha. Ever since we were 7 years old, We have been on so many crazy adventures haha  We were always called the dynamic duo. I guess it just has followed us to this day. If i could seriously name all the adventures we have been on, i would loose count, haha some of them were dumb, some of them fun, most of them were a blast :) ANYWHO!
 I decided to get some props for the day, i quickly ran to DI and found this awesome rocking chair that was vintage.  Twenty bucks. SCORE! I than went to go get some fresh flowers, whats a princess without her flowers? Than i went to get some glitter.. So i went in the truck and  went and picked up the princess.
Missy got this huge dress. It is seriously, Cinderella style and some slippers that had pearls on them and got her hair done professionally and she decided that she wanted to feel like a princess. So we went up 2 hours away in the middle of no where and took photos. We also went other places. :)  In the midst of this all, like always, we end up doing something spastic, We saw a foreign guy and asked him to be prince charming haha what a blast,  European men are so open, so perfect. Of course she and him hit it off pretty well.  He had MAJOR b.o. Like....literally.  Anyways.
Let me just say, carrying a thirty pound rocking chair up a hill half a mile, really is hard hahaha and the hill was freakin sand, so that helped.... NOT
It started getting dark and we were wearing out, so we headed home, in the midst of going home, there was a drunk driver riding down the wrong lane, almost hit us. LITERALLY.  Idiots.
The  day before all this, both my kids were barfing all night, changed their sheets 12 times, they jumped in the shower 7 times. day, Ben stayed home with them while i went to the photo shoot.
Next day after the photo-shoot, i threw up 57 times.  It sucked so bad :( i spent three days bed ridden, and let me just say, i was so worn out, still am, i eventually decided to go into the insta care after throwing up the entire night and day, so i got out of bed and right as i did, i heard my husband barfing. He stayed home that day, he slept the whole day, im surprised that he only threw up once,  he threw up a large amount but only once,  i was lucky enough to find a man who is healthy and has a healthy immune system, we like to call him " Mr invincible " Anyways, i ran to our other bathroom and threw up. Jasper came up behind me and just rubbed my back and held my hair back, i am so grateful i have such a good boy.  after that whole ordeal, went into insta care, my dad basically carried me inside, im not even exaggerating, i could barely walk, and was so dizzy, and they put some fluids in me, apparently i was parched and my blood pressure was soaring, and my heart rate was very high. They tried to help me drink and i just threw up. They also gave me nausea pill. But i couldn't swallow, so they eventually did i.v  and that didn't go so splendidly, since i was parched they had to stick me 8 times.. so eventually they gave a nausea pill  under the tongue, as i laid there, i felt so miserable  never in my life have i ever been that sick...I couldn't drink water at all, when the water would hit the back of my mouth, id throw up, i couldn't keep anything down for the life of me.  After three days of no food or water, i eventually stopped throwing up.
Anyone who came in contact with me id get a call within a half and hour saying their kids threw up, or they did... this bug was a nasty one.  Basically our whole neighborhood got this or anyone we came in contact with :(







Missy and I have been friends since we were 7. We are now 24 and still going strong :)  She is just gorgeous isn't she?  She seriously doesn't give herself enough credit, every guy just stops and stairs at this chick. But at the end of the day, she got her princess dress, her glass slippers, her hair professionally done, jewels around her neck and a foreign guy with an accent  to be her prince charming forever. Sounds pretty dreamy right?