Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

Halloween is just around the corner. Literally! Its beginning to become cold, i dread this time of the year. I used to love winter... things changed. Well I have some amazing news!  So... i went to the store. And got 235.00$ worth of stuff.... at the check out,  i used all my coupons and the remaining balance i had to pay was $5.68...yep  im that awesome.  My extreme coupon days have come..I will never tell my secret for the life of me.  :D i dont buy and tell :p
I have alot to catch up on. Ill fill all of you in.  My dad ran a 26 mile marathon, Keep in mind, he is almost 70.  He also won first place,  there is over 800 people who run :) Yep thats my dad.  Hes pretty much awesome.

Jasper just loves his friends, but he especially loves playing with Reece next door,  she is a year older, but they play along so well, ganite they have their days where they rip each others hairs out, but all in all, they are such cuties together. 

  

I went to a yard sale, i help put together a fund raiser to help a little girl in our ward who is three and diagnosed with a brain tumor, so we set up this yard sale to help. Everyone could donate. We donated, clothes and toys that we dont use or fit into anymore, some movies, etc
I went in and came out with some stellar deals.
This is one of them.
Got this sucker for 5 bucks. Bring on the sewing!!! I also got some drawers, and some decorations, some kid puzzles, etc. I only spent 20.00 and got a ton of cool stuff!
Shiloh and Jasper went on a fun trip with Grandma and aunt Margaret to the pumpkin patch and train ride.  They loved it and came home with two pumpkins :)
Jasper in enjoying preschool. He is learning alot,  He also is fully potty trained now! We are so proud of his efforts! He loves books. He cant stop reading and looking at books. He takes after his dad in that aspect.
We love our two boys. 




Ben and I took our little family to the ward party, accept it was our old ward party :) It was soooo great to see everyone. I have missed them! Even though i see them like everyday hahahah i stay close to my old ward, and i keep in touch with all my friends.  We dressed the boys up in their costumes, and took them to the ward Halloween/ chili cook off. Jasper won the " being the most awesome" award.

The other day, i saw my kitty playing with something, i knew instantly what it was, and I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR ANY CAT WHO EATS MICE! Mice are living creatures who were put on this earth and have a right to be here just like anything else.  Anyways. Ben and I saved him. This will be the 25th mouce we have saved.  We named him Wilber  Im pretty sure he had a broken foot :( but either way we saved him, he could walk and run still.. anyways. We put him in the field in our backyard. Thank heavens he is okay.