Tuesday, October 8, 2013

T.A BARRON

Conference was such a relief and so soothing.  That is what i love most:)  Anyways.
This past few days have been awesome.  Two days ago i received an email from my most favorite author, he seriously is like my role model. Love this man.  We have kept in touch ever since i was a girl. And he explained he was coming to SLC to do a book signing for his new book.  Than he exclaimed that he has sent me the book before it even came out! ( It has come out since than)  But just to know was  thinking of me makes me so happy! I got it in the mail, with it signed !!!!  I had expressed to him how tough its been and how emotionally draining its been the last week with some idiotic drama, and he just reminded me that i am loved and my imagination is perfect and i have a family who loves me.  He has met my family and i and i have loved him since than. He is like my grandpa.    It made me heart so heavy.

 Well i found the most awesome deals :)  I was driving home from my parents and on the side of the road, there were some chairs, really great condition and i remember seeing them in a magazine for like 250$  i quickly stopped and got them for free!! This picture doesn't do its justice. Its wooden with leather bottom and the pillow isnt what it came with but i plan on getting a way cute pillow for it. :)  It is awesome.
I have been learning about canning and food storage and shopping at stores that are not Hollister, Ambercrombie, TJ Max  etc.. i have really been trying to save money, i have heard that it is amazing and that it saves like hundreds. I have been so paranoid about the government shutdown haha so i have been saving.  Since than,  I have found an awesome grocery store called the NPS store, (THANKS TO GRANDMA STOCKING) where it has basically discounted food. Its kinda like a DI for food!!! I got two gallons of milk and two cartons of juice for in all 5.00  yep! all four for 5.00$ i have saved there over 250.00$  i usually shopped at weinegars and smiths market place. Each month i spend 250-300 dollars, i shop at this store and i only pay 70 $ at the most!!!  Its awesome.  I have also got into couponing, that saves 10.00 off on a ton, and i have shopped at DI for kids clothes for winter etc.  I love that store, they honestly have nicer and warmer clothes than at baby gap or anywhere else and i save 20.00$ literally on each pair of clothing.  I buy their shoes new though, i am picky about that.  I have stocked up on water and food too:) Some friends and i are going to do some canning coming up! Cant wait :D  I have the most awesome friends ever. Anyways. And each paycheck, i buy two big cans of wheat or whatever food storage food we need :) so we are at least stocked up for two months now, But i am keeping it up so it will eventually last a year! 

Jasper and Shiloh really just love to pick on each other...BOYS!!!
I also have realized that i havent posted pictures of my house yet:) or the inside.  Ill get right on that and put up pictures.