Monday, November 11, 2013

Catch up with a ton of photos.

I dont really see the point in blogging, but i guess its kinda addicting.. so i do it... anyways.. Catch up
Well.. I got glasses... yes im a nerd now, i have to admit though, i have liked going from looking like im 16 to now 25 :)  its pretty much awesome.  I don't get told i look 16 anymore :) They make me look older.

Jasper is officially potty trained!
Shiloh is sick, yet again :(  all my kids have the worst immune systems.. including myself.  blah..
Last Sunday, Talia and Taylor and Ben and I played risk. Yeah, i totally dominated.  I guess me and my control issues come in handy.  Apparently i would make a great " Hitler" I didn't really care who i dominated or killed, lol i just wanted power and to take over.  ha-ha.

Halloween...Yes Halloween. Well. My kids dressed up as supermen and went out with thier aunt and uncle and cousins and dad trick or treating, Me? i stayed home and was HAPPY about it, i really hate trick or treating, mainly because being in the cold burns my skin for some reason,  i cant be in the cold longer than ten minutes before my skin turns blue. its really bad.
For Jasper's Halloween preschool party, Ben and I went and saw our boy and his classmates. What fun!  Jazz wore his superman outfit and cowboy boots and we dressed Shy up as a lumber jack.  so cute!

 Shiloh has officially claimed a movie,  he NEVER has shown any interest in TV or shows. but when Jasper was watching Charolettes web, shy just clung to the TV.. so now i have an hour every day where i don't have the little shy guy clinging on me,  ( he is a very needy boy)   so i can finally clean or even jump in the shower. Its nice.

Jasper has officailly learned the word, Shut up. and Butt head...oh and idiot... yes preschool... his vocabulary has widened... and im not to happy about it, i talked to his preschool teacher and she thinks she knows which kid does it. But it just infuriates me.. those words are NOT OKAY !!!

As much as I hate winter... I LOVE Christmas. I love the feel of it and the decorations. I love looking out my windows and seeing snow falling.  As long as IM INSIDE. haha

My parents are back yet from another mission from Africa. I'm just glad they wrent in the Philippines this time... because of that storm.  Thank heavens.
Well here is the catch up <3