Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The loss of a sister, and sealed for eternity to my family.




It has been a hard month. We have dealt with a ton, death, greedy people who only care about money and themselves, kids screaming spells, stress, battled the cold, and finally we got some relief, i am so proud and honored to say that Ben and I and the kids are sealed for time and all eternity, We got sealed in the Bountiful Temple on September 14th 2013. I never in my life have i felt so accomplished and filled with the spirit, Since going in and while i was in there, made me realize a lot. I'm so glad that i didn't invite a lot of people. It was very personal and very private. I only invited people whom i love and i know love me.



Jasper started preschool, He just loves it, He loves his teacher Ms Judy, he goes three times a week, and it has helped his social skills, he has grown up with older kids and learned how to play with them. rough housing etc  it is nice to have him play with kids his own age and learn what they do.  The preschool is right around the corner which is a bonus.  No matter what, i wont ever sell my kids short of education, we always put money aside to put in their education fund etc. it is very important they have the right education, it is almost impossible in this world to get by with no education,   i want them to get the best.
First day of preschool.



My parents came home from another mission and trip to Europe, They were gone a whole month. It was hard.
Ben and i got the awesome thing,  we won a trip to Cancun. Free round trip and hotel :)  Im glad that God is watching over us and giving us a break. We need it.

It has totally baffled me how greedy people can be. I cannot believe how much money effects people. You think that you found great people and than when money becomes involved, you realize a lot about that person,  threatening never helps, ultimatums never help, it just makes people shut down, and in all reality, my family is very powerful, and don't put up with crap, we have never lost a case, and we always find a loophole. And in this case, we know we have won, we talked to a judge and the STATE attorney he is our friend and he is the most paid attorney in the state of Utah and most wanted,  , and gave the whole situation, detail by detail, making an agreement on paper and typing it up or printing it off a website and making us sign it  is not "legal " unless they themselves took it to court and had it finalized by law, there was no stamp, it was written up and most likely copied off a website. We signed it.  but details which im not disclosing at this point,  its not in our field, and technically we have the right to back down unless it was stamped by a lawyer, we even went to a small claims court and presented the case to the judge there and even he said, what i just stated.   yet we are turning the cheek like God teaches us and sucking it up and we are paying their debt. like i said, money takes over peoples minds, I find it very difficult to not be prideful in this, demanding  people never gets what they want.   I don't get some people. Threats don't help. haha People think by threatening it will get what they want, and in all reality, it only makes it worse.   it made me realize what it said in my patriarchal blessing " the most important thing and challenge you have in this world, is your choice of good friends. They can either lead you for good or for bad,  I'm sure glad that i have my ward friends and great friends who i have had for years. Trust is hard to get.   I really am so sick of bad friends and selling myself short of things, i'm not going to get walked on,  so i decided to get rid of those people in my life and it honestly has made me so much more happier.


I lost a very close friend, one i would call my sister. Jennie.  It happened so suddenly and when i found out, it broke my heart, her husband found her dead on the couch in the morning, her health was just to much for her to handle and God took her with open arms. Im so glad she isnt in pain anymore. She had a son that she adopted and the most adoring husband. She had just graduated with her bachelors degree a month ago. She had so many trials in her life with her health but that didn't stop her for one moment, she strived to be the best she could and to look for the positive. She was basically my sister,  so many are aching for her. My prayers go out to her family.  I pray for them everyday, i cant imagine the pain they are going through,

Jennie. Love you girl, Watch over your son and husband, they need your love more than you can understand.








Our trip to the dinosaur park.  It was empty so it was nice to have just us there roaming the park oh and by the way, Jazz took this photo.

Add caption

We had to get rid of our rooster Dumbo, he was getting aggressive and was just to loud, so i had to call animal control.  It really sucks that when you get the chicks they don't know the gender.  Dumbo was Jasper's chicken,  he was sad when
 " dumbo went to McDonald's farm"   Our hens are starting to lay twice a day, sometimes once.  They are fresh eggs. and its nice to give some out to our loved ones and neighbors.  Saves on money for eggs.  Fresh eggs are the best.  Jasper collects the eggs.  Its nice only having two hens. They are warming up and just so lovable.
We promised Jasper that he could get a new chick next year, here is hoping its not a dang rooster.  waking up at 5 am hearing that turd rooing wasn't nice, and all day, even through Shiloh's nap. So glad he is gone.