Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bad day all around. Prayer made it better.

Well today was hard, last night i updated my phone to the IOS7 on my iPhone,  the next day, none of my chargers would work in any outlets. It kept saying, " charger not acceptable for this accessory." so i tried others with no luck. My phone was dying,  my cell phone is my only way of communication since we don't really have a home phone.  I text and  call and do email on there. I carry it everywhere. Anyways, so i ran to Walmart, i got this charger that the woman gave me. ( im kinda oblivious when it comes to those things)  i bought the darn thing which cost 29.00     i went out to my car to charge my phone, it didn't work.  So i ran back in and returned it, and went back in the back to find another one, she said they didn't have one and there was none in back stock... so i ran over to the wireless cell phone place in the same store again. They didn't have one there either and so i went in the back again and got a generic one... i went again back up to the front ( by than my patience was getting very low and my feet hurt) and i asked them to plug it in before i got it just to see if it would work.  She refused.... i got pissed.  I went out to the car after buying that one ( which was 14.00) and it didn't work.. I also lost my key to my car, i literally broke down.  And no one had my spare key,  I sat in my car and balled.  I said a prayer.  And sure enough i found my key, and my charger just started working .. and i also found my temple recommend that i lost while getting garments two days ago.. which broke my heart, it felt like loosing my drivers license ... its that important.  It was very sad indeed... anyways  it all turned out okay,  prayer is a great thing.. it was a miracle.

Yesterday we just had some fun taking photos.  Ill put those up.