Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Oh a camping we will go and other shenanigans!

Ben took the kids on a campout with the ward up to spruces.  It was Jasper's second camp out and Shiloh's first:)  They did great.  I wasn't worried quite as much this time. Ben's father took his five kids camping every month since they were Shiloh's age. The mountains is where Ben loves to be. Its his passion. So i'm glad they had some father and son time.  As for me?  Well, i have a friend who works at the theater, so i got in free and went to go see two movies,  Despicable me and Mortal Instruments ( for the fourth time...)  I have to admit, Jace is my crush...so i just go to see him and his beautiful face.
Despicable me 2 was kinda crude.. it seemed more like a teenager show rather than a kid show... i didn't really enjoy it as much.  

Here are some cute photos of the camp out.  I got them a cute little tent before they left as a little fun gift. They had a blast.  They were tired the next day for sure. Stayed up late. Did marshmellows etc.   They said it wasnt to cold. So im glad.   We got Sleeping bags for Christmas so we packed those up and a Camping lantern and some food water etc:)  The whole shebang.   







Well the cold is coming on... I hate winter and i hate the cold... i don't think i hate anything else more than the cold and winter.... It reminds me of that horrid townhouse we lived in In west Jordan.. so dull and so gloomy and miserable. No yard, Horrid neighbors, etc  we were totally tricked into that place.. BUT we are in our own house now,  a quite big one, with a hill and a huge yard and in the neighborhood i grew up in  and Jasper has all kinds of friends to play with any day and great ward for sure :) so i'm excited to see what this year has to hold for winter.  I love decorating for Christmas though  :)
Plus my birthday is in December which means Park City up at our condo that my parents bought. 
 Cant believe i'm going to be 24. 

Halloween is coming up right around the corner.  I got Jasper and Shiloh costumes, but i wasn't so creative this year. Money is money, and since we have a house now and other expenses  I figured costumes are 30-40 dollars and they only wear it once... so i found some cute superman and batman pj's that had a cape etc.. and i thought to myself... that works and this way they can make the memory last and  wear them alot. :)  Jasper was excited to be superman.  I got two of each  so they each have a superman and batman outfit.

Ben and I went to the temple again for our date. I did a name. Elvira Coleman. She was born in 1905 in Lawrence Ohio.  It was exciting and a special experience to help someone else out who was dead.  I just love going to the temple.. it just makes me feel great. Helps me get away from the stresses of life.