Sunday, August 11, 2013

Basically points and everything

I just realized i never put the updated pictures up of my family. So ive decided im going to do that now.




So there are those.   
As we went to our friends wedding, i realized when we walked by the temple that, this temple is so majestic... i mean  look at that architecture.  Wow. 
Anywho.. 
On another note, My mono is seriously flaring up again. It totally blows.  I slept in till 1230   thank god that Ben is here on the weekends, and than i went to church   fell asleep in relief society, and got home and slept for two hours.  Ugh... Seriously? how gay is that?!  
*It has been now Two weeks since we have not talked with Ben's parents. Its honestly for the best, I put a trespass order against them, and a no contact order for the time being, to protect my emotional well being,  Never in my life have i felt so happy and protected from Ben's parents, its honestly a relief.   
*Jasper got glasses
* I am taking a self defense woman's class:)
* I have been a motivational speaker in two classes now and tell each of those woman and men my story and how i overcame that trauma. 
* Shiloh has learned to say, 1-2-3 and " NO"  
*  Jasper has shown amazing skills in drawing, no joke, i don't think you understand how articulate this boy is, Every parent says their kid is  but my son could out beat a 2nd grader.. seriously not to mention he knows some Spanish.
* Bens carrer is just shooting through the roof,  He has been a graphic designer and web designer for now 5 years, and he was getting paid extreemly well, and now he has announced he is also doing freelance work. He already has 6 clients, so he is a teacher at a college, a graphic designer and a freelance artist. He is pretty much amazing. 
* I have decided im going to re decorate my house, Ben doesnt know, neither does his bank account.... shhhh! What i say on this blog, stays here. :p 
* Im attempting dancing and cooking,  i seriously have started a fire in our kitchen 4 times... i burn everything i make, this is not an exaggeration, I hate cooking with a passion. but i have realized, my kids are growing up and my poor husband probably needs more than microwave dinners and eating out, and burnt food lol   so i have enrolled in a cooking class. Cross your fingers.  But my husband is so proud of my efforts i make to cook food. He shows gratitude in everything,
I have seriously got alot to say but quite honestly im sick of typing.
Xoxo