Friday, September 28, 2012

THREE MEN DOWN AT THE MILLER HOME!

Shy came down with a terrible cold last night.  Nasty nasty cold.   He cant breathe through his nose.  it runs constantly, fevers, chills, his eyes are watery. :( i spent probably 5 hours last night in the bathroom with the hot shower running to get his nose cleared up while trying to feed him. He was so miserable. :(  My dad since we got NO sleep last night went to go get some dymatap which Drew and I used when we were sick.  Luckily the pharmacist  said we can give him a little.( it was children s not infants.) it has helped.  
Jasper last night was up too, having a hard time breathing and coughing. He has croup. :(  Both kids in our bed.  humidifiers are throughout the house. The Vicks is out. and hopefully we can get some sleep tonight...hopefully.
My dad took the kids at 12.  I felt so bad just having them go while they were sick.  but i had to work at 3 so i NEEDED to get in an hour of sleep.  Having been running on NO sleep for four days, it has been extremely hard.  I guess i feel like a terrible mother.   The pioneers had no help.  I am eternally grateful that i have had my father and mother there for me through all of this and my whole life.
Ben is still struggling with his sickness. He has a really good immune system and hardly gets sick, but when he does, NO medicine will help and its really bad. I have yet to get sick...well.... i am sick.. just threw up so lets hope this work day goes by fast.. its only four hours.  The awesomeness of a part time job. :D  Plus i am the only one working. There is only two co workers here. Amanda and I, so i get to watch movies and relax.  Thank god!  not feeling the greatest now:( anyways.