Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The only way to survival is adaptation... and i suck at it.

On Sep 8th we made our big move. Honestly? Was it worth all the tears, heartache?     That was my home.  The day we were moving everything into the UHAL i was trying to avoid everyone, i don't take change well,  i decided to move because we needed a change. And living right next to the in-laws was very hard.    As i looked out my window, i saw all my friends and neighbors haul around and help us move. Tears literally came in my eyes, i was so grateful and so humble.   We had been there for almost 3 years and made memories that will last forever.  I hope that i get used to this place.  There is absolutely no space or storage.    The kitchen has no space for even silverware. We agreed to move into a town home for six months to get a taste of a real house, and than after 6 months we would make our huge move into a house.
   Its just six months right?   Well we haven't even been there a week yet alone four days and ive made enemies with two neighbors, I didnt even mean too.
  My car was parked in an uncovered parking spot ( first come first serve)  and my Latino neighbor bumped into my car and came to my door yelling at me telling me that THAT was her place... uhmmmmm.... she didn't even apologize for hitting my car.  
Suffice to say Through all of this. i made a friend yesterday at the park.   SO nice. I have missed all my friends. And Family.  All i wanted was someone to talk to, or relate with. She has a little two year old boy too:)
   I'm so lonely out there. It is so loud.  i try to make it to bountiful once a day.   Im so miserable out there.   Im hoping god can make it through my hardened heart and soften it for a little bit.
Im making it as homey as i can though.  :)  trying to stay positive.  
Upside is Jasper loves the new place.  Loves his new room. Im glad at least he does.   That makes me happier knowing he does. Ill take pictures of each room once i find places for things to go.. Love you all.
And Shiloh is now sharing a room with Jasper and they love it ... they play so nice together. Such great friends. 

Depressing

So tired after moving

First night in his new room