Friday, September 21, 2012

Heaven is not to far away.

Yesterday on  Sep 20th 2012  we put one of my best friends down. Muffin Chain Sam Schnebly.  ( named him when i was 7)  My dad gave him to me when my other friend died, Alveterzane.  He saved muffin as a kitten. Cutest thing ever. Always so cuddly, never hated, loved fish and cheese, and always growled when he ate cheese :)  Had an "m" on his forehead. The tips of his ears had fur that stuck up... it was cute and he looked like a tiger.  Such a small kitten. And grew to be fat. Always slept by me.  He was 14 and had a heart murmur and cancer, hadn't eaten for days,  when my dad informed me my kitty wasnt doing well,  and hadnt seen him for a few days, i got worried, when they finally found him, he could barely walk, my dad called me and i came down, i told him i would take him in, he was my kitty,  when we went in, i had a slight feeling i may not see him again. But there is always that hope.  Dr Verona told us that he was a very sick kitty, My dad gave me the decision of what to do.. He looked so sad and suffering so much,  its hard when someone who cant talk or express how they feels lives are put in your hands.. i let my pride down and said, ok its time.   They said they would sedate him so he wouldn't feel anything,  they put the cathitor in him  and as they did, i just kept telling him i loved him and that its gonna be OK   He had no will to even budge when they put it in.  They finally came in with the shot, and explained it was an overdose of something or another and it would stop his heart.... my heart broke.. this was the hardest thing i have ever had to do.. my dad and i sat there crying and i held his paw.  Made me sick to my stomach to even look at him... his eyes went black and his body went hard...  his eyes were open and awake when he passed.... my heart broke...i loved him.. he was apart of my family. A family member and one of my best and loyal friends i will ever have and did have. My dad buried him along side his brother Lizard and Alveterzane. Both his brothers in our Forrest at my parents. . This is a post i wont ever read again... I love you Muffin... i wrote it as a journal to remember and so others could remember you by.