Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I now have two jobs! And Two Sick Boys!

Okay, so don't get me wrong, being a mom is full time and overly stressful and overly joyful.  It is amazing. But me and my personality, i like to talk to people and learn i also love to get out every once and awhile.   So yesterday i went to see my friend Amanda, i saw a part time wanted for this dry cleaning place.   I asked about it,  got it the next day. I know they don't get much business and i know its just a " dry cleaners" but it would get me out of the house for 4 hours a day. Plus i would be earning some money to help with upcoming medical bills.  Ben encouraged me not to get a job because of my health and we make enough to support us and more with his job.   But, i feel it COULD make my health a bit better.  Emotionally at least. Getting out for a bit and socializing and taking a breath of fresh air maybe could do me some good.  Plus i am making my own money,  Being a mom, Ben gives me "allowance", yes, weekly at that because being a mom aint easy.  And he does it because he wants me to feel like i have a job and i don't need one in the outside world.  But i want to feel like i'm doing something for myself.
Ben would be working from home sometimes.  My parents would help the rest and Ben's for two hours a day. Ben comes home at five and i go in at three. Its really not that bad. They all live in Bountiful   where i will be working. Its just down the street from both of them.   I'm excited and I'm really anxious to see how it goes with my health + This new job.  But i will be working with One of my best friends, and i have known her since childhood. It is just me and her working there so :) i'm excited.  The Boys will always be with someone they know. either their grandparents or Ben.  and plus, ill only be gone 4 hours.  i would watch them during the day and leave for four hours and come home, spend time with them and put them to bed. :)   i'm talking it out because it sounds better to me that way. Im reassuring myself i guess you could say:D

Ben is sick currently. Ben has a really REALLY good immune system BUT when he does get sick, he gets it bad and no medicine will help.   It makes me sad..  
Shiloh is getting congestion. Which sucks.   So i put some eucalyptus scentsy bars in the warmer to soothe his nose at night and elevated his head.  I will also put a humidifier in there as well.   Lets hope that helps. Shiloh is a trooper though. He can do it.   
Jasper is still as crazy as can be. If he is sick, i don't notice due to his constant hyperness and eagerness to learn about everything.    Some mom i am huh? HA! 






We got internet in our house after two weeks yesterday! WAHOO!!!!!!!!