Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wacky kind of month

I love spending the days with my two boys. Its an amazing experience to be a mother and a wife at the same time. Its challenging at times especially when your house is always a complete wreck because a certain toddler cant stop getting into things and drawing on everything but all in all it is such a blessing and i am so grateful that  i have Jasper and Shiloh in my life.  Shiloh is now smiling and cooing at everything and its so amazing to see him grow every second. Jasper is constantly on the go and in and out of rooms and outside and inside and wanting to draw and color and watch a movie etc.  It certainly keeps me on the go.
My health is very fragile at this point. I have to get a hysterectomy now as well as get my gallbladder out... they tied  the tubes etc and it still is spreading.. so I've decided to just get it all done so that the cancer cant spread to any more of my body. :(  I went through my second radiation treatment this month.. it made me so tired.. it honestly is very draining... emotionally and physically and mentally... especially when you have two little ones.   anyways this is the update!