Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!!!


Easter was very hectic but wonderful.  Jasper had three easter egg hunts. :)  He is such an adorable sweetheart.  We got to spend this wonderful day with our families and i can honestly say i am so grateful for my family.  It was such a beautiful day.   I want to take time to express that i am also eternally grateful for this day every year. It reminds me also of one special man. Jesus Christ. He died for you and I. He suffered and died so we could repent. :)
Anyways easter day was amazing. Went to church and it was Shiloh's first time at church:) It went well. I am surprised Jasper has not gotten used to nursery already.  After six months im quite concerned. He screams bloody murder every week.  And for the  whole time. Im very concerned. But what can i say?.. he is a mommy's boy.:)