Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

As the sun came up yesterday i sat there and thought of Mary, how she went to the tomb and saw he was missing. I could almost feel her pain. Going from seeing her boy hang on the cross and being hated etc to going missing. Her heart must have sunk.  But than i thought of how she felt seeing him come to her alive! She must have been so relieved! What a sacrifice Jesus made for us.
 We went to church..   I felt so bad that i forgot to get the boys some Easter outfits! Luckily grandma and grandpa got some!  I used to be so good at getting stuff for the holidays, and now i have the hardest time remembering stuff!   I guess its part of being a mommy!  We also had an Easter egg hunt at our house before church.  Oh and can i just say that we ACTUALLY got to church on time?  How awesome is that?!  Jasper and Shiloh couldn't stay in sacrament meeting. They are the loud ones you hear while speakers are talking.  They are the ones that scream and talk loud, they are the ones that people stair rudely at because they are so loud. yep..those are my boys.    Anyways so we took them out into the area where people wait. They had a better time out there haha     We than went to Grandma and Grandpas to have dinner and a Easter egg hunt there. Jasper, Shiloh, McKinley and the Jacobs were all there! I loved having my whole family there!  It was fun!  I love my little family!    Our chicks are finally in a coop outside now:)  Such Cuties!