Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chicken coops, Egg coloring and Flowers

Well, i cleaned the house today, than it got torn to bits again like ten minutes after i cleaned... the best part of having kids:) let me tell ya... anyways..  Took Samwise to the vet thinking he had an ear infection, it turns out he as an anal infection instead... wow.... poor dog.. anyways.  It was quite the experience .. poor thing got raped by a ..thingy ma-gig.  Hes on anti biotics now.  And he also got his shots. :)   Ben, Jasper and Shiloh and I went on some adventures today. To lowes  and pet co  and a farm store to buy chicken coop stuff:) Its time to take our chicks out of the house and into the real world of outside.    And can i just say, the reason why i dont take my kids shopping with me is because they become little hellions ...Shiloh screams bloody murder and Jasper likes to run around and take things off shelves and tease Shy.  And Shiloh reacts... so   Ben expierenced first hand what it was like... all this time he has said, " it cant be THAT bad." HA!  
Jasper and Shiloh got to color easter eggs today, and Ben and I went on a date to see G.I Joe....I CANNOT BELIEVE CHANNING TANTUM DIED WITHIN TEN MINUTES OF THE FILM!!! holy crap....   well it was a productive day!  I got some flowers too and some cant-elope seeds and watermelon seeds!