Thursday, March 28, 2013

And for that moment, everything was perfect.

Today I got up,  fed Jasper and Shiloh their breakfast, And than we went outside....again:)  I am loving this weather so much!  We decided to go on another mile walk, but this time, in a jogger. Can i just say, MUCH EASIER than the stroller... wow!   Anyways.  The horses came out today in the fields:)  I was sitting on my couch, wishing my grass was green  but besides the point, it will get that way soon, i was looking out my huge window and seeing the horses, looking at my garden, and at the trees and the beautiful sun and my two kidlets and i thought to myself. what a awesome life i have! And for that moment, everything was perfect.

Just watching the horses in our backyard.

they love the mile walk!

loving the sun!

Best friends forever!