Saturday, March 31, 2012

Little bit of this and Little bit of that.



I admit. This week has been emotionally draining. Finding out i have cancer is really not the most motivational thing especially when you just had a baby and all those hormones are going crazy already. Seeing how i have handled it though has been good.   Ive focused my energy and time on my kids and tried not to worry about the trials in my life bringing me down. I found it helpful to clean, pray, and watch movies.    
Jaspers Birthday is tomorrow and he is going to be my big two year old.  I dont want him growing up. He is such a sweet boy. I love the time i have with him. Knowing that these two are going to be the only children i will be having encourages me to take advantage of every moment with Jazz and Shy,  They will be grown up and not needing my help anymore soon. Jazz will be out of diapers and using the" big boy seat" and Shy will be where Jasper is soon enough.   MAKES ME GO CRAZY!!