Saturday, March 17, 2012

Jasper + Shiloh




 Jasper is finally warming up to the little guy.   He doesn't get so angry anymore. There is still jealousy there... and loneliness at times, but in all reality he is warming up great.  Im kicking postpartum in the butt. ( With me, keep in mind that when i go through postpartum depression, i dont act like i dont want to see the baby, what i go through is different, i cant be away from my baby at all. i dont want anyone accept me and my husband to touch him, and i get way clingy and i dont take care of myself because im to focused on taking care of the baby.  i put everyone first accept myself)   I feel like im getting to my regular self again. Which is great!    I am so glad that i have such a caring husband and awesome boys to get me through this hard time.   It has been extremely hard ( the recovery process)  I have alot of health problems that have caused me to go down hill fast. So i am grateful for everyones love and support.    But i am so grateful that Jazz is warming up to my little Shiloh.   I love those boys so much.    They are my everything.