Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life changing news


Sleep has never become such an awesome thing.  If i had a birthday wish, it would be to be able to sleep for two hours at the most.  Shiloh is up every thirty minutes to an hour to eat in the night and he stays up. Last night he was screaming the whole night.  It became apparent that Shiloh is nothing like Jasper was.  Its not a bad thing   just a very big adjustment...

Yesterday i found out i have ovarian cancer.   I got my cervics frozen and will have to have my tubes tied to avoid more active cells reproducing,  When i heard that, the doctor talking became a blur and all i heard was
* cancer...
* tubes tied
* never can have kids again
* radiation

My heart sank and i became physically ill. I never thought i would ever say i would be a cancer patient, but at the age of 22 i now can say it,  im terrified.  I am a cancer victim.