Saturday, January 21, 2012

Than and now...

People can change.. i promise you... im tired of people judging me on how i was to whom i am now... my views, morals and how i am have completely changed.. i went from a girl who was lost, abused, and surrounded by drugs and drank etc.... to a woman of the LDS church and going to be sealed now.. it took years for me to transform. And it took alot of strength and love from my husband and family to get me to where i am now. I had to make a ton of mistakes and get down to rock bottom at times and be able to pull myself back up again.  Irt took 4 years..... and i promise you... im not the girl i was...

Im a mom now, and a wife, and proud of who i am... please stop judging me/ bringing the past up.. the past is called the past for a reason.Like i tell my son everyday, "dont ever judge people when they make mistakes because you yourself are making a mistake by judging".. today is the present...thats all that matters...