Thursday, January 26, 2012

the situations i get myself into without even meaning too...

So... weirdest things i get myself into.    got a concussion today, fell and hit my head, went into labor with out even realizing it...  they did a ultrasound to see if the baby was alright and put me on the monitors... i was dialating at a fast speed and i didn't even feel the contractions.. i was so out of it.. they couldn't put morphine in me due to my concussion and it makes you tired.  so they told me straight out, this baby is going to have to be born today, ..... we cannot give you any medicine at this point due to they are narcotics and we need to keep you awake... 
.......
..................
OH HECK NO!  you can obviously see my reaction but no i just staired at them in amazement knowing the situations i get myself into...WITHOUT EVEN MEANING TOO... and weridest thing happened... i sat there and i shut my eyes and said a prayer and within ten minutes contractions stopped. i knew i wasn't ready to have this baby yet. my body just wasnt prepared.      this shows just how close god is to you at all times.