Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Word SEX

AH HAH!! You opened this... therefore you were intrigued. And I bet your one of a " few" who refuses to talk about it.    This post is going to be weird because I am going to get all weird and personal... I feel its quite important to talk about this issue especially in the L.d.s community, its basically shunned to talk about.
I seriously do not even believe how NOT talked about it is..I mean lets get with the times...and be honest... We Mormons breed like crazy.. Every-time I even mention anything about sex, I somehow loose friends in the church... or I get avoided.  Its so dumb.
I'm not going to quit going to church. I intend to go for the rest of my life. But I'm not going to be ashamed to talk about a perfectly NORMAL act of love. Sex is beautiful and bonds two people together for the rest of your life.
I once made a comment about a penis because I didn't understand why a penis had anything to do with holding the priesthood in the bible times... perfectly normal question to ask... it had to do with the lesson..
The moment i asked the question, i got yelled at not only by the bishop, one of the stake presidency ( prouse)  and some of the relief society presidency... Ben and I sat there like..." your kidding right?" It was a legit question and I didn't understand.   SO...  I did what any normal person who doesnt understand something WOULD do....I asked " what does an uncircumcised penis have to do with holding the priesthood"

Now 10 weeks later,

 i'm still getting shunned by people and treated so poorly that it hurts...
I've realized i cant change others or how they view me.....  I asked a question that had the word " penis" in it... and now, i feel like i don't even belong anymore.
BUT!.... I am a Schnebly ( by adoption ) and a Curtice ( by blood ) and I am persistent and I realized my testimony comes before liking others.  
AND FOR THE RECORD... a woman who breastfeeds gets shunned too. Her baby cries and she pulls out her boob and its quiet and she gets shunned too... What...the ...hell is wrong with people and doing natural things?!
ANYWAYS...
So the topic I am going to be talking about today is.......


Yes, I said it.
Its healthy to say and Do for that matter.  I'm not by any means telling unwed couples to go off and do it.  This is directly for Married couples or Couples who are mature and old enough to make their own decisions in life.


As Cameron Diaz Said " It is what we are here to do." ( This is for adults only) 
I was blessed in life to find someone who completes me. Sex was meaningless to me ( no offence to those Who had the opportunity to share that experience with me haha ) until i met someone who taught me that passion exists and its more then just "feeling"  Its combining how two people feel. 

Its a normal thing and should not be shunned, or talked bad about... Don't be crude about it by any means or crass... Talk about it in a way that you are proud to have found that special someone who completes you and would do anything for you enough that you share your whole world with and bed. 

Plus...

Lets again, be honest with ourselves: there are a ton of health benefits to sex, and yes, I shall outline them for you!


What did you say?, Why YES all of them are true. :)  

Growing up, sex wasn't talked about in my home, and quite frankly i didn't know what i was feeling and so I went exploring and found a lot of stuff and it got me in trouble... 

Talk about sex people.  Its important.. and honestly, its natural. Get over yourselves and start talking about it.
 Do you think your better then the rest of us?.... I see you have 6 kids...  wow... you must be a crazy lady in the sheets :)  It clearly shows.. :) 


So bottom line. Sex is awesome. Doing it with someone you love is even more awesome. Doing it with your husband is even greater. 

All my love,