Sunday, May 5, 2013

Never felt Healthier

As most of you know, i underwent a big surgery procedure.   Having a radical hysterectomy really does make you feel like your not a woman... but in all honestly.  I know that it was for the best. Never in my life have i ever felt so healthy. For years i have been going down a big downward spiral of no good health... it really has taken a toll on me.  I mean. having to have help watching my children for a year has really made me feel terrible   but i couldnt do it alone.  Im glad My wonderful husband Ben was there for me and my parents and Bens.  Jasper and Shiloh love going to grandmas and grandpas.  But now, i feel i can do it alone!    I am cancer free and have no more endrometriosis.  No more pain. :)
Since having my surgery, hiking has been the thing that has been making me feel awesome!
Love hiking with my boys!  
So while i have been recovering, ive got a thing for the show " Merlin"
Its pretty much amazing and i finished all 4 seasons... it was very sorely disappointing on the final episode.... No one knew about Merlin's powers... not even Arthur . And here i  was excited to see everyone's reactions of when Merlin came out and showed his true powers. Boo..... Anyways. its one of those things where you become so obsessed with a tv show ( buffy, vampire diaries, etc)  and than the whole thing ends and you have literal withdrawals.... Just so everyone knows...MERLIN IS MINE and so is Arthur.
Anyways...
  Surgery went fine. I went in and they gave me this retarded blue hat, and i looked at them and said " are you serious???   so than Dr Pead came back with another blue hat, but with tropical stuff on it:)  glad he knows me well enough,  i was pretty nervous going in and was sweating up a storm and really just freaking out and my anesthesiologist came in, and my mom worked with him, and he said that this medicine would calm me down....ya it was a tranquilizer hahah so after that i didnt remember squat.  All i remember is going in and Dr Pead holding my hand.    I trust my doctor. He has been through every surgery with me and i see him as a second father.. i'm really close to Dr Pead.   He got me through it :)   
I was in the hospital for a night and a half. I couldn't even walk.. i had to have a catheter in, and i couldn't even go pee... i had to re learn how to walk it was like, the pain was literally unbearable.. the air they put inside of you while having surgery is the worst.  But i had Ben by my side and i was in LDS hospital. Both parents  have worked there for about 40 years. So i know that hospital and most of the doctors due to that.  So i felt comfortable and i felt i was in good hands.   
i love my life. :) sorry its such a boring blog lol